segunda-feira, 26 de outubro de 2015

Samuel L. Jackson tweeted: Calling all manly men. Watch this, get ready to help @One4theBoys catch cancer #InTheNipOfTime. Starts tomorrow

Samuel L. Jackson  @SamuelLJackson
 
Calling all manly men. Watch this, get ready to help @One4theBoys catch cancer #InTheNipOfTime. Starts tomorrow
YouTube
View on Twitter
Via ProFootballTalk
Before spat with Dez Bryant, Greg Hardy was out of control
ProFootballTalk is tweeting about this.
Read more
Will Forte  @OrvilleIV
 
Hello from our #LastManOnEarth cast and writer's retreat! Hope you enjoy episode 5 tonight. It's a real hoot!
View on Twitter
Lin-Manuel Miranda  @Lin_Manuel
 
So I'm sorry about how many Hamilton papers you're gonna get, teachers, (but I'm not sorry) it's a little my fault.
View on Twitter
Super 70s Sports @Super70sSports
 
I'm not saying flight attendants in the 70s were better ... no, actually, I absolutely am saying that.
View on Twitter
SHAQ  @SHAQ
 
My thoughts and prayers go out to Coach Flip Saunders family and friends. Rest In Heaven Coach, you will be missed!
View on Twitter

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário